Doobie TheSavage drops a new-wave westcoast street anthem "Really Do It"



Real recognize real and on-the-verge rapper, Doobie TheSavage is really bout that life. He knocks it out of the park with his very 1st visual "Really Do It". Doobie achieves a new wave street anthem with a westcoast bounce. The @GirlsLoveTrey directed music video captures authentic gangster scenes with the squad, vivid camera angles/effects, loud smoke, turntup performances and untold West Las Vegas commentary. This shit lit!


Doobie TheSavage says, "Shit basically the song just about how I’m tryin to get me and my niggas out the struggle and how niggas be out here lying on they gangsta and how me and my gang really do what we rappin about. We fresh out the slums so i don’t put rap before street credit. And everybody showin me love off this song cuhz they no I Really Do It."



#follow
Twitter @Doobie_6ix










USA Blog Network

1/30 of USA Blog Network, Los Angeles Bangerz is the #1 L.A based music blog at covering what's REALLY bangin! We are given the mission of empowering local artists and events while still covering mainstream news and bringing America 1 step closer to the you.

No comments:

Post a Comment