Paul Marz conscious hiphop song "I Don't Know Why" ft. Elijah Miguel






Paul Marz recruits Elijah Miguel for his latest single ‘I Don’t Know Why’ (produced by J.Glaze) In his recent interview on Staten Island Cable Paul says “The song came together quick working with Glaze. The premise behind the song is to understand that concept of I don’t know why and just accepting sometimes you don’t have the answer to something. At some point in everybody’s life we have all said I don’t know why. “

If Mr. Marz knows one things it’s how to pen together a 16. In the first verse he goes

I give thanks, I drowned in blessings
So I don't ever thirst when I walk in the desert
My tongue is my sword, my sword is my weapon
War is expected..The lord is my shepard

He ends the verse strong with

Foundations crumbled, they knew that from jump
They built the country up screaming "death to your son"
Uncle Sam wants you, that's right he wants you!
To die fighting for something without damn a clue

The song has a memorable factor of a favorite pop song yet. The song are ear opening with content and production hitting like a Tribe Called Quest track.

‘I Don’t Know Why’ is the song radio needs but will probably never play. Radio or not this could be Paul’s launchpad into stardom without a trendy dance or gimmick but real hip hop that awakens the mind. Something that only few can create.










#follow
 



USA Blog Network

1/30 of USA Blog Network, Los Angeles Bangerz is the #1 L.A based music blog at covering what's REALLY bangin! We are given the mission of empowering local artists and events while still covering mainstream news and bringing America 1 step closer to the you.

No comments:

Post a Comment