LA HIPHOP>> "Run It Up" by B3 Flex





Compton standup!! Rising hiphop artist, B3 Flex, drops a certified banger, "Run It Up". Beatmaker, HD Kallab, creates a masterpiece of piano keys and hi-hats that B3 Flex sauces all over! "Run It Up" is a toast to the hustler's who out here turning up for that bread. Read more about the homie and follow. 


B3 Flex say's: "I'm a 23 yr old rapper out of Compton, CA and I love making good quality music i grow up in the high desert played football for 2yrs then i pursued in my rapping career i signed to Smash Gang records a week ago and I'm headed for bigger and better things in life I struggle as a kid my dad was locked up had nobody to look up to but other rappers and my mom my big brother showed me a way in the music as a independent artist and after that i started making music and planning tour with other independent artists." 


Facebook @uchie boy Flex 
Instagram @ B3Flex_ 
Twitter Uchieboyraw




USA Blog Network

1/30 of USA Blog Network, Los Angeles Bangerz is the #1 L.A based music blog at covering what's REALLY bangin! We are given the mission of empowering local artists and events while still covering mainstream news and bringing America 1 step closer to the you.

No comments:

Post a Comment