Get Familiar With Rising Artist BluejayWangTeam


What is your name and what city do you rep?

I go by the name of BluejayWangTeam i’m from Victorville California

Tell us about your latest releases, what inspired you to create them?

My latest release and one was Produced palace basically just showing you the normal of where I’m from and letting you know the activities that we are involved in

What is unique about you and your music?

What’s unique about me and my music really just me LOL I feel like I have a one-of-a-kind sound I don’t sound like any other artist and I actually cater to my Fanbase when it comes to making music and I also feel like I make timeless music music you can play from now until later on down the line

What shaped your music?

My Brother JbyungMajick Shaped my music He created bluejay from the sound to the stories that is being told when he passed away it just made me go harder because I know that this is something that he wanted for me

When did you realize you were going to make music professionally?

It was never a moment where I knew I was going to be doing music as a career I guess it’s just something that grew on me over the years

What type of music do you listen to?

I listen to a lot of old-school music and a little bit of new school hip-hop one of my favorite songs that I listen to today is return of the Mack By Mark Morrison

What inspires you to write music?

Never really got inspired I just knew I had a talent and I like to hear people talk about certain stuff so I just made my own music talking about what I wanted to hear or what I’ve been through

What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about?

I like to travel and I like water so I like to travel to places with beaches or nice lakes or stuff like that but other than that just think of plans to make me rich

Happiness to you is…

Happiness to me is my family my daughter my wife my mom and pops just seeing everybody doing good really

What do you wish you were told when you first started making music that you think would help artists just starting out?

I wish someone would’ve told me talent doesn’t matter LOL I would’ve been trying to find another avenue to take Other than trying to be the best LOL

Tell us about your upcoming projects...

I don’t really like to speak on what I have coming because I’ve never really follow routine but just know it’s something dope

Where do we find you music / music projects?

You can find my music on Spotify Apple Music iTunes and all streaming platforms just type in (BluejayWangTeam) and also follow my Instagram @whoisbluejay

Any last words for the readers?


If you have something that you’re good at or don’t know if you’re good at it just keep working on it because you never know who is out there watching a lot of people waste their talent because they are worried about what everyone else will take but what about that One person or maybe 1 million people that lives you could’ve touched I go by the name of BluejayWangTeam i’m from Victorville California

http://www.instagram.com/whoisBlueJay


realhiphop

1/30 of USA Blog Network, Los Angeles Bangerz is the #1 L.A based music blog at covering what's REALLY bangin! We are given the mission of empowering local artists and events while still covering mainstream news and bringing America 1 step closer to the you.

No comments:

Post a Comment